Thursday, May 17, 2012

May 2012

May has been beautiful in Bloomington and we couldn't have asked for more as we spend our last few weeks together as only a couple! We are in the final stretch, so I don't know when you will hear from us next! We do know that we are at sooner than later! We are just hoping for a healthy and "nice" delivery! Once baby has arrived, we will post pictures as soon as possible (which I don't promise to be quickly)! Ultimately we just want a healthy baby, but if Poppy arrives before June I won't be sad (I say this while I have some feet stuck in my ribs)!

My dear friend Susan has created team on the "WhatFriendsDo" webpage, feel free to check it out as she will set up essentially a way to help page for us! http://www.whatfriendsdo.com/babypoppy/team/ 

Enjoy the pictures below! Hope that you hear from us soon!

Today, May 17th, we celebrate our 4th anniversary.
This picture reminds me of why this was the BEST day of my entire life!

The nursery! Just waiting on baby!

 
Dan has expanded his gardening thanks to finding his grandpa's gardening book!
 I look forward to his hard work!
Henry is soaking in the last of his freedom, and we enjoyed a great weekend with my dad Bloomington style!
Need I say anything about this? I'm a very pregnant lady here!
May 16th was our sigh of relief into full-term, which means 3 weeks until the due date!

Dan ran in the Indy Mini-Marathon and did SO GREAT!
Dan's parents met up to support him too and we were able to enjoy some good time with them too!
Dan ran his first mini-marathon (13.1 miles) in 1 hour and 55 minutes!
 I was so proud I cried, mind you I am 9 months pregnant too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment