Our little baby is becoming a girl. She eats by herself, she talks, she walks, she laughs and dances independently. It's awesome and we're so thankful we get to experience her! Remy's favorite things right now include coloring (which she calls circle), tricking and scarring people, going outside, hugging Henry, and reading books. She loves monkeys and elephants, anything sweet she manages to sneak, and has go-go gadget arms which is apparent when simply looking at our house.
As for me, I have 4 more classes, 3 more assignments, and graduation on December 19th in Clemson! I've passed my research project, if you're looking for a light read on Higher Education Opportunities in Youth Development in Indiana just let me know!
However, before graduation we've got Thanksgiving to host! With our new house, we are able to fit a whole side of the family down below! Dan is on call, so we are restricted to the area which is allowing for my side of the Nieder-Meyer crew to all drive to Btown! That's including new baby Thompson, Sadie Rae! So, we won't be back in the Fort for either holiday, but that means we get a holiday break all in one place which will be very nice for us! Some how, I think I'll be very busy in other ways! I'm not complaing though, just for the record!
I'll try to keep the updates a little more regular, especially since we won't be able to see many of you this holiday season. The Nieder-Meyer apartment is readily available though, just let me know! We love having visitors, especially ones that cook and clean :)
As for me, I have 4 more classes, 3 more assignments, and graduation on December 19th in Clemson! I've passed my research project, if you're looking for a light read on Higher Education Opportunities in Youth Development in Indiana just let me know!
However, before graduation we've got Thanksgiving to host! With our new house, we are able to fit a whole side of the family down below! Dan is on call, so we are restricted to the area which is allowing for my side of the Nieder-Meyer crew to all drive to Btown! That's including new baby Thompson, Sadie Rae! So, we won't be back in the Fort for either holiday, but that means we get a holiday break all in one place which will be very nice for us! Some how, I think I'll be very busy in other ways! I'm not complaing though, just for the record!
I'll try to keep the updates a little more regular, especially since we won't be able to see many of you this holiday season. The Nieder-Meyer apartment is readily available though, just let me know! We love having visitors, especially ones that cook and clean :)

No comments:
Post a Comment