Exciting news today! We got to see baby Poppy!
Here are the stats:
Estimated weight: 5 pounds 8 ounces (yikes! BIG BABY)
Estimated arrival, by size guesstimate, June 2nd
Heart rate was 148
Position: Head down & back-up (yipppee)
Both momma and baby are healthy! The UltraSound shots below are pictures of pictures, so sorry for the low quality! But you can still see the cuteness!
I am still 100% convinced we will be welcoming the first boy into the Meyer family (I've also been the different one right?), but I have no confirmation of that!
More updates to come!
Exciting news today! We got to see baby Poppy!
Here are the stats:
Estimated weight: 5 pounds 8 ounces (yikes! BIG BABY)
Estimated arrival, by size guesstimate, June 2nd
Heart rate was 148
Position: Head down & back-up (yipppee)
Both momma and baby are healthy! The UltraSound shots below are pictures of pictures, so sorry for the low quality! But you can still see the cuteness!
I am still 100% convinced we will be welcoming the first boy into the Meyer family (I've also been the different one right?), but I have no confirmation of that!
More updates to come!
| It hasn't been that long since the last shot, but here I am at 34 weeks (8.5 months) |

Look at that baby!
ReplyDelete